Skalice nad Svitavou
|Description:||That was on our territory of a settlement from the distant past is confirmed in an incredible way to 1979, when the site of today's Agropodnik began excavation work for the new venture. We have found objects from the Early Stone Age (40-45 thousand years BC), from the stone age (5-3 thousand years BC), Bronze Age and Iron Age. Have been found, ovens, pottery, iron objects, bones of different ages and 3 skeletons. Settlement was abandoned around the 7th century BC.
In 1 century AD, settled at a place called the Hradisko Germanic tribes, the Romans were here, until the 4th century. Then notices, or reports about the settlement disappeared. The next four centuries are emblazoned with more myths and legends, in which the Skalica is no mention
The first written mention of the village is from 1228, from the reign of Wenceslas II. Otakar and the district úsobrněnském belonging to the estate - Priory opatovickému. Speaks (writes) about the settlement.
During the reign of Ferdinand and Franz Joseph L. L. 19.st half was built track CSD Brno - Czech leader despite Skalica Trebova. Original station name was vitriol - Boskovice, since 1924 the station was given the name přejmejnování Svitavou vitriol, which spread in the name of the whole community.
The Emperor Franz Joseph L. track built vitriol - Chornice. From these times of fast trains were built in Skalica and is still the vitriol Svitavou important railway junction.