Klamova smelter in Blansko
|Last maintained iron works from the 19th century. |
It was founded in 1855 and named after Augusta Salm, married Count Henry Clam-Martinic. It was in operation from 1857 - 1893. Since 1895 began operating the new foundry. Production is geared to 20 years of commercial iron. Since the beginning of the 30th the 90 years served as a testing station hydraulic turbines.
|Opening Hours:||Not open to the public.|