|South Moravian breweries, and square with the Democrats. Army 116/4, 682 01 Vyškov-city|
The brewery was founded in 1680. From 1680 until October 1855 led brewery Olomouc bishopric. Then until 1945 was rented out to various tenants. For the period of its existence was finally fires several times, but always was again renovated and beer production has been restored. In 1945 the brewery came under national management and was nationalized in 1948. Today it is part of the joint stock company Jihomoravská breweries.